Nadia : " Mom, there is a good movie on the movie theatre_____"
Mother : " Yes, but don't be late for dinner, OK?"
Nadia : "Sure, Mom. Thanks."
A. Could you watch it
B. May we go together
C. Shall I tell you about it
D. Could I see it
E. Can I see it
Mother : " Yes, but don't be late for dinner, OK?"
Nadia : "Sure, Mom. Thanks."
A. Could you watch it
B. May we go together
C. Shall I tell you about it
D. Could I see it
E. Can I see it
Jawaban:
Nadia : " Mom, there is a good movie on the movie theatre could I see it"
Mother : " Yes, but don't be late for dinner, OK?"
Nadia : "Sure, Mom. Thanks."
D. Could I see it
Nadia : "Bu, ada film bagus di bioskop, bolehkah aku melihatnya"
Ibu: "Ya, tapi jangan terlambat untuk makan malam, oke?"
Nadia : "Tentu, Bu. Terima kasih."
D. Bisakah saya melihatnya?
[answer.2.content]